web counter The Madness of MokcikNab: Since We're Not There to Wish You In Person
The Madness of MokcikNab
Motives, movements and melodrama in the life of a thirty something mum.


Tuesday, September 05, 2006
Since We're Not There to Wish You In Person

Happy Birthday to my sister, Mrs Taufik hyphenate Vedder.

Honestly I can't remember how old you are, because it doesn't matter anyway. I wouldn't want others to remember my age. I think you're, letseeeeee, erm 28? Abang Ichai, the kids and I hope you continue to be who you are : the fun mom, and the one who does the right thing. Hope you had a fantabulous day celebrating with Taufik, Ilham, Ihsan, Anis and Izani!

Click here for our pengganti diri wish.



........................................................................................................


Comments: Post a Comment