web counter The Madness of MokcikNab: Back Soon. Nak Kaler Rambut Dulu
The Madness of MokcikNab
Motives, movements and melodrama in the life of a thirty something mum.


Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Back Soon. Nak Kaler Rambut Dulu

Yes, yes I hear yah. I haven't updated for nearly a month. Blogging is only irresistable when I have lots of work to do. When I actually have free time on my hands I'd rather go to the mall. Teruk, kan?

You see, we came back from Tronoh, all spent and happy; and to stretch that post-coital metaphor, all we want to do now is turn over and go to sleep. You can find out what we've been up to in the past few weeks at Suhaimi's blog. He's uploaded all the pictures there, it's rather pointless for me to do the same on mine. (It takes ages)

Now, no fat comments are allowed. Anybody even mentioning the word "gebebab" will get their FHM subscription anonymously cancelled, y'hear?

I promise I'll blog soon. In the meantime, Suhaimi and Papa Khalid and I are visiting Richard the Hairdresser. Uncharacteristically. I'm colouring my hair. Ni lah jadi bila dah penat. I don't think it has anything to do with my ovaries.



........................................................................................................


Comments: Post a Comment