web counter The Madness of MokcikNab: Oh, Look What I Missed
The Madness of MokcikNab
Motives, movements and melodrama in the life of a thirty something mum.


Wednesday, September 07, 2005
Oh, Look What I Missed

This morning, after putting up my Post of the Month (that's how long I take between entries) I thought I should really see what's up with other bloggers. I've been really bad, I don't even pop in to visit my family regularly. Every one had such wonderful, well-thought out, funny entries. Like Suhaimi (yes, he's family) who ranted about Merdeka and then about the inadequacies of the Bush Administration in the face of Katrina. Or my father who wrote such a touching piece on his birthday and then that naughty bit about penises. And my sister in law who told us about her heirloom baju kasa and my brother whose crabby about a nicotine patch. And Elisa, who posted the evidence of Ihsan's eye for photography, and then complained about having a sister with a familiar name (I'm not that famous-lah).

In comparison, my entries are so self-absorbed. When you're short on time, you just write about what's in front of you. Besides, a blog is like a mental barf bag, said a more famous blogger. So I'm so sorry you have to read my spew.

* Despite claiming that I don't have the time, I can't help but give in to what my husband thinks is my bad habit of getting lost in a book. Currently, it is Orhan Pamuk's My Name is Red. It's been out a few years already ( I buy from Bargain Bins, remember?), so I'm wondering if there's anyone else who's read this enchanting, but rather tedious book?



........................................................................................................


Comments: Post a Comment