web counter The Madness of MokcikNab: Ampun! Please Forgive Me
The Madness of MokcikNab
Motives, movements and melodrama in the life of a thirty something mum.


Wednesday, August 10, 2005
Ampun! Please Forgive Me

Last week, at Paya Serai, while piling up my plate at the buffet line, I ran into a dear friend, the chi chi chief of a very influential women's magazine. She didn't bother with the usual kissy kissy niceties.

"Where have you been?", she demanded.
"Well, I, I, I 've been here", I said, not really sure what crime she's accusing me of. Besides, a demanding editor always gives me the stammers.
"Well, why haven't you been updating?", she inquired, "I'm tired of looking at the Hey Jude post".

Oh. Cringe, cringe.

Okay, so I have neglected this little webspace, maybe for a lot longer than I should have. For those of you who are loyal enough to still check in on me, I do apologize. I have been a little busy, and between work, husband and kids, I'd feel really guilty if I used the spare time to blog.

But then I may be presumptous. After that long hiatus, perhaps no one would even be reading this. In which case, all I could say to myself is : padan muka.



........................................................................................................


Comments: Post a Comment