web counter The Madness of MokcikNab: "Just Smile, Boys, and Look Cuddly"
The Madness of MokcikNab
Motives, movements and melodrama in the life of a thirty something mum.


Tuesday, June 07, 2005
"Just Smile, Boys, and Look Cuddly"

God help me, but I have to admit his : I hate this public relations business. I think journalists are ill-suited for a venture which requires one to throw all editorial considerations out of the window and champion a story that is as weak as watered down ocha.

Ten years of peer-recognized credibility culminate into an attempt at passing off house alarms as a "smart home system". No, no I can't do this anymore. It doesn't even pay that well to justify all the smileys that I am sure barely masks my annoyance at my clients.



........................................................................................................


Comments: Post a Comment