web counter The Madness of MokcikNab: How To be Lazy about Sending in your Taxes
The Madness of MokcikNab
Motives, movements and melodrama in the life of a thirty something mum.


Saturday, April 30, 2005
How To be Lazy about Sending in your Taxes

Don't you wish we were in olden times when the tax-collector would just come to your house, knock down your door and demand for your gold, or else? I'd rather have that than fill up all these annoying forms. I think nowadays they make up all these procedures to make the robbery seem legal. (Oh, may my Revenue Law lecturer never find out about this blog)

My sister, Elisa could not send in her tax forms without drama, for it would not be her. As the head procastinator in the family, I sent in mine on the last day possible. I had my auditor sister in-law fax in a sample for me, which I then copied on my own BE form, and then Suhaimi and I got our sexiest staff, Shazwan, to drop them into the box at the Inland Revenue Board office. After that, we all had nasi goreng.

If you're going to be lazy about things, you might as well be really relaxed about it. But then, I didn't have to ride in Dolly's car,with Dolly driving. When you get to see your life flashing by, it's understandable to be a bundle of nerves.



........................................................................................................


Comments: Post a Comment