web counter The Madness of MokcikNab: Er, Not That One
The Madness of MokcikNab
Motives, movements and melodrama in the life of a thirty something mum.


Thursday, April 14, 2005
Er, Not That One


If you're looking for the official website of the Frank Miller/Robert Rodriguez thrill-mill, Sin City, you won't find it at www.sincity.com. What was I thinking? Anyway, the real deal is here.

I can't make up my mind if I want to see the movie, I loved the series so much that the dissapointment would probably be hard to bear. Roger Ebert loved it and I don't trust Roger Ebert. Rolling Stone said the best thing about the movie is that it's "probably too much for Bush America", and gave it 3 and a half stars. In the end I'm sure Saiffuddin would drag me to the cinema anyway, because I just know he wants to see how Jessica Alba measures up as Nancy Callahan.

I wanted to see what the Hartigan shower scene would look like on celluloid, but eeeyew, right now I know it'd be Bruce Willis naked.



........................................................................................................


Comments: Post a Comment