web counter The Madness of MokcikNab: Mokciknab is a Bad Girl
The Madness of MokcikNab
Motives, movements and melodrama in the life of a thirty something mum.


Tuesday, March 29, 2005
Mokciknab is a Bad Girl

I will be very surprised if there are still people reading my blog. Serves me right. It's been almost a a month since I last updated. Oh, how rude. I am well and truly sorry. I apologise. The blog has been a source of guilt for some time, so much so that I've avoided reading blogs altogether.

This is a new start. (haha, at first I wrote "This is a news tart", which immediately reminds me of a bit of gossip I had this morning) I promise to update at least, hmmmm, at least, twice a week. Okay, kan? Now, if only I can keep my word.



........................................................................................................


Comments: Post a Comment