web counter The Madness of MokcikNab: Malas and under the influence of Memes
The Madness of MokcikNab
Motives, movements and melodrama in the life of a thirty something mum.


Monday, February 21, 2005
Malas and under the influence of Memes

Potential clients remind me I have yet to mail them the promised proposals; the school I teach at wonder if I have sent in my lesson plan (yes) and attendance summary (no); there are reams and reams of translation to proofread; and on top of that Adam wants me to devise a dance routine for him and 4 of his friends - he says it's for music class. So what would a busy mokciknab do? Procrastinate, and get sucked into the world of timewasting quizzes. (Got this from Nadia, by the way, who is ha ha charismatic. Oh, some of you know what I look like, so you could go bwahahaha and laugh at my results, too)





Your Seduction Style: The Charmer





You're a master at intimate conversation and verbal enticement.
You seduce with words, by getting people to open up to you.
By establishing this deep connection quickly, people feel under your power.
And then you've got them exactly where you want them!



What Is Your Seduction Style?



........................................................................................................


Comments: Post a Comment