web counter The Madness of MokcikNab: Gratitude and Apologies
The Madness of MokcikNab
Motives, movements and melodrama in the life of a thirty something mum.


Monday, January 31, 2005
Gratitude and Apologies

Thank you so much to all our guests who turned up at the Nasi Dagang Party on Saturday night. I have to profusely apologise for not starting on time. You should have seen the drama that preceded the event : when my husband said he was going to cook up a storm, he wasn't joking. I had to keep my hands off cleavers and knives, or else it would have been a Peter Greenaway movie.

But in the end, things culminated into a happy ending. My father, my siblings and I are eternally grateful and we enjoyed the company tremendously. Can't wait for the overseas branch of Kelab Penyokong Pokku to return home so we can do this, once again :)





........................................................................................................


Comments: Post a Comment