web counter The Madness of MokcikNab: Needed Urgently : Venue for Nasi Dagang Party
The Madness of MokcikNab
Motives, movements and melodrama in the life of a thirty something mum.


Monday, January 10, 2005
Needed Urgently : Venue for Nasi Dagang Party

Dear people, especially those who have kindly voted and made Terengganu culture the default currency for a small group of blogreaders : thank you so much for diligently voting. Now, as so many have reminded me, in this blog and my father's : I need to make good my promise.

Nasi Dagang is no problem, and I am happy that some have also volunteered other food. Tepung pelita is good and acor timung is most welcome. What I urgently need help on is a venue for the meet. I am sure Pok Ku is eager to thank everybody personally and it's also a good opportunity for us to get to know the face behind the names. Oh what the heck, any excuse for a big makan.

Any suggestions? I like the idea of a picnic, but bearing in mind we live in a tropical country, it might not be so comfortable to make friends in the sweltering heat. I have a tiny house, and my dad lives in an apartment. We have no budget for a big hotel do, since the Blog Award does not come with cash prizes. So how? Any suggestions? Anyone want to volunteer as location manager? *flutters eyelids, not that I have any*



........................................................................................................


Comments: Post a Comment