web counter The Madness of MokcikNab: Fiat Sapientia Virtus
The Madness of MokcikNab
Motives, movements and melodrama in the life of a thirty something mum.


Thursday, January 06, 2005
Fiat Sapientia Virtus

I'm really really busy. Just like everyone else, I'm still trying to get into a routine in the New Year. So, I'd like to just write a small post to get everyone worked up for the time being.

My husband's school turned 100 the other day. Yes, that school. It either makes your eyes light up or it'll make you groan, and not in a nice way.

He pointed out that at the moment there are only about 5,000 former students of MCKK still alive. Not a large number. "A little more than rhinos", he lamented.

"Well," I said helpfully", I know a lot of women who would like to kill every single one of you".

And then a thought occured. Amidst all these brouhaha about the Centenary, maybe there ought to be another Association launched : The Society of Ex-Wives of Budak Koleq. Eton Rifles, Eton Rifles.



........................................................................................................


Comments: Post a Comment