web counter The Madness of MokcikNab: Pengumuman Nasi Dagang
The Madness of MokcikNab
Motives, movements and melodrama in the life of a thirty something mum.


Thursday, January 20, 2005
Pengumuman Nasi Dagang

Dear people,

Details of the Nasi Dagang Party are as follows :

TIME : Malam
DATE : Saturday, 29th January, 2004
MENU : Nasi Dagang, Buah Bung, Acar Carrot and Sengkuang (courtesy of Bibi) and other stuff
DRESS CODE : Come as you are. Subang bong optional

PLACE : Errrr.. donno yet

I'll keep you posted on the location, and yes would appreciate more inputs. In the running at the moment : Coffee Hut at Rasta, the hall at MIIM ( can get my dad's students as cheap labour) and RumahKu, a restaurant near my office.

Just keep the date free, yes? Please email me (mokciknab@yahoo.com) if you wish to attend because I will need to know how many kepuks of rice I need to cook. I would appreciate real names and phone numbers, although I do understand if you wish to remain anonymous. I'll just say straight away that men in masks ala Phantom will be kept out.



........................................................................................................


Comments: Post a Comment