web counter The Madness of MokcikNab: Misc. Stuff Until the Next Real Post
The Madness of MokcikNab
Motives, movements and melodrama in the life of a thirty something mum.


Wednesday, September 14, 2005
Misc. Stuff Until the Next Real Post

To my horror, I found that my jokey post on "Budak Koleq" was linked in an MCKK forum, and despite the lack of comments, many people actually read it -- including, of course, them Koleq Boys themselves, who didn't find it all too funny. Some complained to Suhaimi, who fortunately has a sense of humour. Boys, it was a joke, yes? Kill instead my husband, your friend, for thinking them up.
_____________________________________

Adam, my ten year old, wants a moustache. He's been badgering me for the past two weeks to get him a moustache, as if it's something I could buy off-the-shelf at Guardian.

"Mummy, can I get a moustache over the weekend?"
"No."
"Aw, come on!"
"You won't be able to get a moustache in another 15 years, Adam", explained his father
"Awwww, but I want it now".

Adam's very specific about the kind of misai he wants. It has to be a thick handlebar.

"I can use hair gel to make it spiky if I have punk hair, or I can just make it look normal, when I have normal hair", he explained.

"Why are you so fixated on having a moustache, Adam?", I asked.

"Because it'll make me look good", he said simply, "because it'll make me look maaaaanly".

Oh dear. Too much Y chromosomes there.

________________________________________________

To whoever it was who accused Saiffuddin of using " magic" to get me to marry him, all I can say is, perhaps he did. I'm at a loss to explain it, too. Haha. Mr Saiffuddin, please explain yourself.

The truth is, no one else would marry a large woman who won't even clip her own toenails. No magic there, just misfortune.



........................................................................................................


Comments: Post a Comment