web counter The Madness of MokcikNab: Yaaaay! My Webmaster Sudah Beranak
The Madness of MokcikNab
Motives, movements and melodrama in the life of a thirty something mum.


Monday, March 13, 2006
Yaaaay! My Webmaster Sudah Beranak

Hurray! Alhamdulillah, my webmaster and Nizam has successfully comissioned little baby Alif, on the 10th of March. As usual, I was the last to know. What sms? What email? I didn't check any of those, heh.

Weird isn't it that he was born on the same day as my husband? Saiffuddin and I were married on her birthday. They must be on some kind of cosmic collission. She's his favourite anyway. (There has been occassions when he said yes to her requests, when I knew he'd say no to me)

Can't wait to see pictures!

Can't wait for the next baby!

Eh, it just occured to me that Alif also shares the same birhtday as Jeff Ament. Although not the Great Eddie, still it ought to make the mother pretty pleased.



........................................................................................................


Comments: Post a Comment