web counter The Madness of MokcikNab: Procrastination, An Island Nation
The Madness of MokcikNab
Motives, movements and melodrama in the life of a thirty something mum.


Wednesday, November 24, 2004
Procrastination, An Island Nation

Ever had days when you had tons of work to do and your mind wanders somewhere far, far away? It's a daily occurence to me. To assist me in this goofing off episode, I have dreamed up of a list of people (men, but not specifically) I would want to be marooned with on a desert island. Oh, you know the deal, you've played this game before. So here it goes.

THE NUMBER ONE MAN I WOULD WANT TO BE MAROONED WITH AND WOULD DEFINITELY MARRY BECAUSE HE IS THE SEXIEST MAN EVER IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD, NAY, ENTIRE UNIVERSE

  1. Tengku Saiffuddin Abdullah
(He reads my blog now, okay, so I have to get this done and over with. Happy? Happy? Happy?)

OTHER YUMMY MEN ( in no particular order)
  1. Aidan Quinn
  2. Gabriel Byrne
  3. John Corbett
  4. Carlos Spencer
  5. Frederik Ljunberg (Oh my God)
  6. Fabien Galthie
  7. Eric Bana as Hector
  8. Hugh Jackman
  9. Liam Neeson (I'm a sucker for the bapak orang look)
  10. Sting
  11. Armand Maulana
  12. Blair Underwood as Dr Leeds in Sex in the City
  13. Vincente Wolf
  14. Takeshi Kaneshiro
  15. this gorgeous Japanese guy I saw eating ramen across my table in Kyoto
  16. and everyone's favourite, Ralph Fiennes as Count Laszlo de Almasy


IF I HAD THE RIGHT EQUIPMENT
  1. Gwen Stefani
  2. Emanuelle Beart
  3. Zaharina Zahari (I'm in love with her, but don't you dare tell)

YOU'RE CHARMING AND BRILLIANT, BUT WE'LL JUST TALK, OKAY?
  1. Bono
  2. Husam Musa
  3. Rehman Rashid (to be fair on the other side of the ideological divide)
  4. KS Jomo (actually, he's kinda cute)
  5. Brig. Gen Lee Hsien Loong (it's sick, but I think he's cute, too)
  6. Farish Noor
  7. James Rubin (the former spokesperson, not the treasury secretary, or otherwise known as Mr Christiane Amanpour)
Sigh. Back to work. At least I have one of them to take home.





........................................................................................................


Comments: Post a Comment