web counter The Madness of MokcikNab: You're the Prognosticator*
The Madness of MokcikNab
Motives, movements and melodrama in the life of a thirty something mum.


Thursday, November 04, 2004
You're the Prognosticator*

John Kerry was done in by the bible belt. It's another four years of Dubya for America. My son was livid.

"I can't believe it's still the devil President!", Adam lamented.

I swear we didn't teach him this. I can't really see Kerry as Commander-in-Chief, anyway - the man tried too hard to channel Kennedy, but didn't have enough charm. At anyrate, the door's now wide open for 2008. Bring back Hillary to the White House, I say.

*Bush quote, when speaking to reporters after voting in Texas.



........................................................................................................


Comments: Post a Comment