web counter The Madness of MokcikNab: Adam killed Merdeka
The Madness of MokcikNab
Motives, movements and melodrama in the life of a thirty something mum.


Thursday, August 12, 2004
Adam killed Merdeka

A few posts ago I said my nine year old son, Adam created some kind of Betty rap -- I have to apologize. It seems that he picked that up from Fern Gully and at any rate I got the lyrics all wrong anyway. Thanks Elisa for pointing that out.

Yesterday, Adam sang me another song -- something he learnt from his school-mate, Haziq.

To the tune of Sudirman's familiar chorus about Merdeka, Haziq's version of 31 Ogos starts like this : "Tanggal seluar dengan baju, bulan depan beli spenda baru..."

The rest of the song is just too rude to put in print. Should we wonder then, how men grow up to be so asinine?



........................................................................................................


Comments: Post a Comment