web counter The Madness of MokcikNab: Gumuxs!
The Madness of MokcikNab
Motives, movements and melodrama in the life of a thirty something mum.


Saturday, May 19, 2007
Gumuxs!

This is probably amusing only to my family, but it does reflect on how information can get corrupted along the way. For example;
The stuff about calling Firhad "hensem" and "mamat cool" and describing me as fat are all judgment calls, so can't complain. Dalam hati boleh lah.

P.S Just in case you think I was googling myself : I stumbled upon the thread because I looked up my brother's name. He's producing a reality dance show and I wanted to know if he's getting good reviews for the show. Generally okay lah.



........................................................................................................


Comments: Post a Comment