web counter The Madness of MokcikNab: What Have I Done?
The Madness of MokcikNab
Motives, movements and melodrama in the life of a thirty something mum.


Friday, December 23, 2005
What Have I Done?

Never, ever make a decision at the start of your ovulation cycle. Especially after you've had a good dose of caffeine and is facing the prospect of not seeing your husband for a long time.

Saiffuddin left for Jakarta, yersterday, back to what is for all intents and purposes, his current domicile. I sent him off at the airport, and while we were waiting for his flight, I took out 600 ringgit and bought myself a ticket. It's scheduled for tomorrow. After the purchase, Saiffuddin and I sat at the obversation deck, watching the day turn into night, munching on chocolates, mulling my recklessness. I felt enormously guilty.

"Why didn't you stop me?", I scolded.
"Why should I?", he grinned.

Now I have to face the terrible task of telling my children, my mother and most of all, Suhaimi. I think I'm going to chicken out and let them read it in this blog. I'll be back before New Year's Eve, I promise! See ya's!



........................................................................................................


Comments: Post a Comment